2017 Shrimp Festival Parade
How to Enter the 2017 Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival Pirate Parade
You must submit 5 documents, all in one envelope, at the same time. Applications that do not have all 5 documents together will not be acceted.
Needed documents are:
- Parade Application- eligible and complete
- Parade Participation Agreement – signed
- Description of your group – 35 words or less
- Entry Fee (Checks made to: Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival)
- Proof of Liability Insurance–for 1 Million Dollars for one day. (You may use your Carrier, or purchase at the Safety Meeting)
Once your documents are received you will be emailed a confirmation that we have gotten them. Next, you will need to have a member of your group at the Safety / Organizational Meeting to get your entry number and paperwork.
You will be judged on how well your group represents the parade theme.
The categories for judging are:
- Non-profit, Commercial, Walking Unit, Band or Preforming
- Unit, Civic Group, Judges Choice, and Special Effects.
Awards will be presented on the Main Stage on Friday, May 5th 2017. You will be notified if you won an award and you will need to be present to receive it.
Deadline for Applications – Friday, April 21, 2017, 12 Noon
Applications after this date will not be accepted.
Mail all Documents to:
86867 Worthington Drive
Yulee, FL 32097
Date of Mandatory Safety Meeting– Friday, April 28th at 5pm at The Residence Inn on Sadler Rd.
Date of Parade – Thursday, May 4th 2017
Line Up Time – 5 pm – Parade starts promptly at 6pm
Theme – The Ultimate Shrimp Experience
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – (904) 548 - 1163